Shalom and Welcome to Lil' School House :)
I started this blog as a way to keep all of the great free homeschooling resources I had found in an easy to use format for myself and my children. I hope you find it useful as well :)
I do not post here very often, and when I do it is mostly just a fun video. I do however add new links to the side bar from time to time so check back in periodically to see whats new.
Also~ If you have a great site that you don't see here, I would love for you to share them with me. That way I can add them to the sidebar and make them available for everyone :) Thanks!
Have a blessed day,
Moira
I started this blog as a way to keep all of the great free homeschooling resources I had found in an easy to use format for myself and my children. I hope you find it useful as well :)
I do not post here very often, and when I do it is mostly just a fun video. I do however add new links to the side bar from time to time so check back in periodically to see whats new.
Also~ If you have a great site that you don't see here, I would love for you to share them with me. That way I can add them to the sidebar and make them available for everyone :) Thanks!
Have a blessed day,
Moira
No comments:
Post a Comment